Effective from: 01/01/2019
We respects your right to the privacy of your personal information you provide to us. The following policy is intended to explain how your Personal Information provided by you, along with the personally identifiable access data your browser or similar application provides to our servers and applications, will be treated as you make use of our services and their features. Personal information includes any personal identification information you may provide at the behest of Porta Studios. We are devoted to ensuring your privacy is given significant concern through your compliance with the following privacy plan and policies. If you have any questions, disagreement, or concerns about any part of this policy whatsoever, please contact us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Information we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How we use your information
- Copyright infringement policy
- Data disclosure
- Data protection
- Data retention
- Your right
- Do not Track
- Policy changes
- Children use
- Contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This site collects and may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- User’s Data; that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
Some examples include:
Registration: When you register on the Services, such as to subscribe to a newsletter, request information or participate in a giveaway, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information, which we will use to fulfill your request.
Surveys: We may ask you to complete surveys or opinion polls from time to time. We only use the information that we collect from surveys in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form. We may use specific comments shared on surveys, in an anonymize way. We may also reach out for more clarification on survey responses and potentially request more and permission to share. But we will never share anything personally identifiable shared on a survey unless given consent.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Some examples include:
Web Logs: We maintain web logs that automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Services. We use web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, to improve our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. We may also use web logs to help identify any person who may be misusing the Services. These logs contain:
• The date and time you visited
• The pages that you visited on the Services.
• The address of the website you linked from to get to the Services.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
More specifically, here are some examples:
- Web Logs: We maintain web logs that automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Services. We use web log information to help us design our website, to identify popular features, to improve our services, and for other managerial and analytic purposes. We may also use web logs to help identify any person who may be misusing the Services. These logs contain:
• The date and time you visited
• The pages that you visited on the Services.
• The address of the website you linked from to get to our site.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
Here is how we may use your information and data:
- Business Transfers: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another company, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
- Disclosures for Legal Reasons: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to protect our legal rights or to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
The content and text published by third-party website operators on aqre.com are subjected to the European Union copyright infringement and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy. The duplication, revision, dissemination, and all forms of usage of content beyond the copyright limits require written approval of the respective author and/or creator. Downloads and copies of the content above are only allowed for private and non-commercial use. If the content posted on our website and did not come from the website operator, the third-party copyright rules shall apply. All third party content is marked as such. Should there be any copyright infringement on our site, kindly contact us and provide us with corresponding evidence. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, we will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
The following clauses shall explain when and to which extent personal data is handled, collected, promoted and used by Porta Studios;
- Advertising: If you do not wish to opt-in for our advertisement personalization using your identified personal information you have provided or re-targeting/tracking programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within such promotional mail. The effect of an opt-out will be to stop personalized your advertisement. However, it will still allow the collection of information for specific purposes such as usage, research, analytics, and internal online services operation purposes). You may even see non-personalized advertisements, including ads based on general geographic region. In addition to that, we do not allow third-parties to track or collect your personal information on our sites for their advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may have to share your information to the parties and the following reasons set out below;
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- With third party advertising platforms so that we can create marketing campaign advertising (e.g. using your email address to create a Facebook targeting audience).
- When you participate in interactive area of our website, service, and products, and your information may be displayed to other users: such information may include, your name, photo, the comment, and other information you chose to provide at the time of submission. In the case of Surveys, we will never share personally identifiable information without express consent.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
Porta Studios shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of the customer’s personal information from misuse and loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. Porta Studios maintains its security systems to ensure that the personal data of the customer is appropriately protected and follows the extant standard encryption norms followed for the transmission of data. We ensure that our employees and affiliates respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Porta Studios.
If necessity warranted us reasonably to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions to keep hold of some of your information, even if it is no longer needed to provide our services to you, we would surely do so.
Under the European Union (EU), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act. Yоu have the following right that we will always work to uphold our respect to your public data;
- We reserve the sole right to request for deleting, erasing, or otherwise dispose-off of any of your data from the database whenever it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to complain about a supervisory data authority or any other regulatory body of public data retention.
- The reserve right to request for a copy of your data which is in our possession
- The right to have your data rectified if any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact our customer service for amendment in the case of misappropriation of data storage.
- The right to object us using your public, professional data for particular рurроѕе or рurроѕеѕ.
- The right to be informed about our mode of collection and use of your public, personal data.
- Users financial information is only stored on the order of the client to process future transactions. You have the right to opt-out of the option to save your financial information anytime.
- Our Email listing is done for promotional purpose only, and we do not sell your email to the third party or any of our subsidiaries.
- Our user’s demographics are stored in third-party software to ensure we give your paramount privacy concern. This Prіvасу policy should tell Yоu еvеrуthіng you nееd to know, but уоu саn always соntасt us to find out more or to ask аnу ԛuеѕtіоnѕ via the “contact us” feature.
- You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be updated, deleted, or corrected. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below (firstname.lastname@example.org).
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection policy, when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CHILDREN USER’S POLICY
For more information about our privacy policies, or in any case that you have questions to ask us, or in a situation that you might want to make any complaint about our service, please contact us by email@example.com or by visiting our company address below;
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK13 0PU,
The United Kingdom.